This is the best place to keep informed about what's happening during the summer. If you aren't receiving YG Parents Newsletters, please fill out this form or contact the church office to get onto our distribution list. You can also sign up to receive text-message announcements by following instructions in the image below.
This is a simple and unstructured way for our small groups to share fellowship and pray together. If you're willing to host a firepit gathering at your house, please contact Pastor Mike. Since these are casual times of fellowship, they don't follow a regular schedule, please contact your small group leader with any questions.
- High School Girls: Tuesdays 10:00-2:00 at the Hambley's in Hingham. They have a pool, so there will be lots of swim time followed by lunch together and then Bible Study, reading through FaceTime: Your Identity in a Selfie World. Please contact Deb Hogan or Becka Bielawa for more info.
- Middle School Girls: At the Grissoms. Time & dates TBD.
- High School Guys: at MacDougall's house (Hanover). Bring a bathing suit and towel if you're interested in swimming.
- Wednesday Aug 5, 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday Aug 19, 7:00-8:30pm
- Middle School Guys: Alternating between McGarrys (Abington) and Brasils (Hull).
- August 5, 7:00-8:30pm: Brasils (Hull)
- August 19, 7:00-8:30pm: McGarrys (Abington)
- August 26, 7:00-8:30pm: Brasils (Hull)
- September 2, 7:00-8:30pm: McGarrys (Abington)
We're going to StarLand on Sunday Aug 9th from 1:00-4:30pm. Cost is $30 per student and includes an All Access Pass. Snacks and drinks are not included (so bring your own $$).
All outdoor and some indoor attractions are open. See their website for more details. Social distancing will be practiced, all students are expected to bring and wear masks, and Starland will sanitize equipment between users. Please contact Pastor Mike with any questions.
SIGN UP HERE to attend. Friends are welcome to join.
Photo Scavenger Hunt
We don't have a date for this yet, but we've started putting together a photo scavenger hunt that you'll be able to do from wherever you live, post it to social media with a unique hashtag. If you don't have social media, you can register for the Scavenger Hunt and you'll receive the link to a folder in the cloud where you can upload your pictures and they'll be shared on the youth group's Instagram account. Stay tuned...